As a super-powerful person who can control a person's mind and see the near future, HaeSeo begins dreaming of having a relationship with a man whose face he cannot see while working as a speech academy instructor. When he was offered to do a lecture on leadership education, which he tried to reject, he sees a major disaster occurring in the lobby of the TJ Group, he quickly used his abilities to prevent the accident from occurring. However, due to the side effect of using his ability excessively











Dang, that brother of his is really not the best either....it drives feud but then again seme don’t know how to explain himself BUT THEN again he was miserable when he grew up and with his twist personality...he had it coming T.T
ReplyDeleteYup i agreed with you.. seme has a messed up family...
Deletetheir fate is so twisted 😭 I feel bad for the both of them that they have to go through something so painful and messy since childhood. Both of their childhood is wounded and haven't healed yet , I hope everything goes well for the both of them so they can be happy . Thank you to Ms.Snail for the translation, I'm thankful I found this site...
ReplyDeleteI kow right😭😭Its just so sad
DeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteYeah let's go through this sad and depressing moment together...
Enjoy your stay on my page!
I have so many mixed feelings about the past two chapters because HaeSeo blames DohYuk while saying he lied but in a way he never lied because he did the same thing and just didn't tell HaeSeo he had powers (until he was found out) in past chapters he even stated that he didn't know what he saw (like at the movies) and he didn't mean to make him fix that one (granted the restaurant one and that was kinda mean as a test). I feel bad though because DohYuk definitely got triggered by HaeSeo calling himself disgusting cause it brought up childhood stuff but he also needs to learn how to control himself and actually articulate things. Definitely is a Rollercoaster that makes me feel bad for both of them but is getting interesting and I'm excited to read more.
ReplyDeleteYeah... just imagine us waiting this every week and sudenly author went on break for a couple of months... the struggle is real hahaha
DeleteI'm feeling sad for Dohyuk, I mean the whole thing HS say to him in this past chapter prove that is not ok just to trust people about telling ur power, He just thinks that his power is disgusting and unsightly. And why don't first COMMUNICATE not just ghosting him for weeks, i know how is it to feel anxious and depressed cus nobody in my side and nobody to lean on, and when u found that someone is weird like u, u just feel like he is so fragile and too scared to openup fully cus u scared him of hating u. In the other part i feel bad for HS to but seriously , hypnosis ur self to forget him is too cruel... I mean DY didnt do things that to damaging like cheating or abusing(except that last chap)
ReplyDeleteU know first HS didn't even tell His power too and have no intention to tell him ever soo, I mean if HS tell that DY is a liar then... Is that not a liar too? He know HS power but falling in love with him not cus he want to use the power etc but bcus he loves him eventhough atfirst he approach HS bcus of his powers but in the end.. he purely loves HS...
Btw thankyouuu Ms Snaill for translating this
DeleteBruh, I was actually reading from chapter 35 to this and I'm like.. did someone cheat so that's why they broke up?
ReplyDeleteAnd then I get this chapter 👁️👄👁️ ??????
DeleteHuhu.. how do you feel now?
DeleteI was sad and stress on during their break up phase.
Why bein so dramatic HS? U lied too
ReplyDeleteIt’s not entirely Dohyuk’s fault here
Just imagine dohyuk’s childhood is miserable like urs caz of trauma he is insecure n anxious guilty just like u do
In the end i just wanna say just be understanding and communicate man🤦🏻♀️
Thank you so much
ReplyDelete