Skip to main content

Chapter 55















 

Comments

  1. Ohhh man that's fricking painful he did all that cuz of desperation and longing for a place to belong to... That look on his face was heart breaking... Thank you for translating this chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I feel like crying now. I hope , well, next chapter is better for our heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but i'm afraid of the haeseo's premonition dream too since dohyuk was in his hospital gown when he got injured.

      Delete
  3. First of all thank you for translating this and posting!! I appreciate you! And oh my gosh his foresight is coming true! Im so scared for the next update but at the same time i wanna know if dohyuk is ok! He is so desperate its heartbreaking. I hope good thinhs after this please :,(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome...

      The exact same feeling... Nervous and expecting on next chapter...

      Delete
  4. I'm dead :(

    Thank you so much for the chapter huhu πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all died reading this. But we are grateful for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart aches too...

    Thank you for translating :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just asking when will the next update come?
    No need to answer me if your busy take your time if i've sound so rude im so sorryπŸ˜… But Love this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no worries.. i usually update this on the day RAW is released..usually it's on Friday

      Delete
  8. gosh! it's so painfull to see but I'm getting addicted to it.
    dear miss snail, thank you for your lovely works

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh my heart 😭 DH baby he is just desperate for some warmness love n caring can’t HS just give him love
    He deserves love too
    His mind brokedown like hah everything is over there is no one for me and nothing to hold on now i kno tht feelin tht’s why i pity DH more
    This part here DH sis is helpful this time
    Thnks for informin HS sis

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can't view the picturesπŸ™

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment