Skip to main content

Chapter 53

















 

Comments

  1. Thank you for the translation. Honestly, I feel bad for the ML. I know he is not a perfect person but this hurts. I just want them to talk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's feel like DoHyuk is at verges of mental breakdown... Sigh this manhwa become so sad...

      Delete
  2. Deym this is.. this is just pure pain TvT I really feel bad for DoHyuk aaaahhhhh.. Haesseo shouldn't have run away from the problem aaaahhhhhh

    Thank you so much for the chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, DoHyuk really suffering so bad here...i become stress reading this.. hahaha

      Delete
    2. Don't worry tl-san.. we are with you in these stressful times hahaha

      Delete
  3. The pain I just felt from this chapter πŸ₯²

    ReplyDelete
  4. noooooooh......Please talk to each other and forget the past.... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”It breaks my heart seeing the two of you are not together againπŸ’”πŸ˜­..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right... I'm the happiest when they are together and enjoy their each other accompany..

      Delete
  5. I still don't understand, Why did Dohyuk lied at the beginning?i mean, Is it because he wanted Haesseo to feel what he felt, hated by his family so he want heaseo to not believed to his family or what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he didn't lie about hyung saying those things, but he has been hurt so much that the whole situation just made him hurt and confused and he wasn’t taking the most gentle approach.

      Delete
    2. this is purely my onn opinion, I might be wrong tho. From my point of view we seen both of then is hiding their ability.. and Do Hyuk figure it out first, and approach HaeSeo.. From Do Hyuk POV thinking that they are the same... since HeaSeo have the ability so his family must be messed up to like his... so he want to monopolize HaeSeo and own him with any means.. That why he had plan this and that.. which involved HaeSeo when they were together... As for HaeSeo POV, he didn't know that DoHyuk have ability, eventho he don't have any big issue with his family but he build a wall to them.. since they are not his biological parent, so he distancing himself, even when they re together he still lonely... this is where he become emotionally dependant to Do Hyuk.. to him it seems like DoHyuk is always there when needed.. He really love him.. However the story become tense when Minho (HeaSeo's Adopted Family Son) get involve. Do Hyuk shown his power to Minho, and Minho kinda planted a doubt seeds in HaeSeo mind... what if everything happened in planned or involved Do Hyuk.. So when he witness himself DoHyuk power, he kinda beleived on Minho words. So when they confront both of them are influence under their own emotion... HaeSeo can't accept that DoHyuk know his power and don't despise his side effect and didn't him the truth.. he can't accept DoHyuk way of thinking too..so he thought all is lie from beginning it's not the love as he thought.. As for DoHyuk, he obsessiveness to HaeSeo run deep, HeaSeo can't even say Minho names, he's anxious all the time.. he is also pitiful guy.. he received no love from his family... and he believe HeaSeo is the same.. He didn't truly belived when HeaSeo say "I love U"... hurm.. i don't know how to explain, I hope I didn't confuse you more...

      Delete
    3. Miss snail thank you i understand way and much more better now.

      Delete
  6. Damn this manhwa took a dark turn man that Hurts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, It's kinda unexpected turn of the event...

      Delete
  7. Ugh why won’t they just talk!! My heart hurts for ML T_T

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm gonna cry now 😭😭
    but miss snail thank you so much for your hardworks πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  9. First i just wanna say thankkyou Ms Snail for translating this. This is purely my opinion but HS is a coward, im just saying all that DH do is didnt tell him his power and knowing HS power, personally i think that means nothing when u don't even telling the truth about ur power ur self. Its HS mind that create and set the concept that it was all lie, HS didn't bother to communicate just running from the problem and safe himself. That is selfish and coward.

    Really i hope DH find happiness, and HS, personally i really dont like ur action, if i say DH in more painful place than HS , im sorry this is just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome~ sigh it's really sad for both... loving each other but they choose thorny path...

      Delete
  10. The fact tht HS didn’t even listen to DH’s explanation is really ahh🀦🏻‍♀️πŸ™
    Not even giving a chance and just running away alone and safe himself is really effin selfish n coward
    Just communicate and pls stop being so dramatic HS i beg u broπŸ˜’
    DH is really fcked up and start to mental breakdown now
    From the start HS is the last straw n ray of light in his life i understand that n feel sorry n pity DH
    I m worried he will become crazy and dead inside mental breakdown in the end

    ReplyDelete
  11. Before readin this I watched this webtoon tiktok n thought seme was an worst asshole tht’s why uke got really hurt n used his power to forget seme
    But in the end uke was just bein a coward n fckin dramatic 😟🀦🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  12. At the start i thought HS hyung is gentle and cares abt his brother alot
    But now i kno he is the one who used HS and cause this conflict n misunderstanding between DH and HS
    Fck i hate him
    Couldn’t he just shut up and leave them alone
    Now caz of him there is more drama now🀦🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment