Skip to main content

Chapter 56
















 

Comments

  1. ahhh i hope he will remember soonπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜“πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ thank you ms.snail for translating we love you so much much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. OmO im still sad that he still doesnt remember but im more wprried about whats to come next..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i hope both of them can talk this time without being too emotional..

      Delete
  3. I'm getting uncomfortable by the fact that he can't remember anything. Especially that sister is so sus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. the sis only want to get rids of her brother from succession...

      Delete
  4. I know he wasn't the best guy but being forgotten just like that must be too painful. Hope he'll love him again despite not remembering their past.

    Btw, thanks always for translating😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope his hypnosis effect wear off and he can have a his memory back. By then thy can have a real talk.

      You are welcome yumiexlawliet

      Delete
  5. Yea making yourself forget everything before you guys could have a real talk was a mistake, but then again when you are caught in the emotions like that it can be hard to be rational and make good decisions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This, i was thinking the same. They should have talk and have a clean break before he erase him his memory...

      Delete
  6. Dohyuk's sister (i think) has some ulterior motives behind all of this.. and if she really did have then I'll strangle her to death D: and by the time CDH wakes up I hope him and Haesoo would properly talk to each other T.T

    Thank you so much for the chapter!!!~ πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. she definitely help her brother with benefits.. she won't help if she got nothing.

      Delete
  7. I think he forgot his power too....


    naa.....thanks for the update..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure he forgot his powers because after he knew the feeling that went away was the one he gets from using his powers but he didn't understand why.
      I think it's just not in his mind that he used his powers on himself cause he used them while in so much pain and it wasn't something he had done before/had no idea if it would work. So now he has no idea he ever even did it nor the idea of ever trying to do it on himself

      Delete
    2. yup you are right that was his first time he hynoptize himself so now it didn't cross his mind that he might do that to himself.

      Delete
  8. This uke making me hella stressed πŸ˜… making yourself forget might lead you to the same path as before
    Thank you for the translation!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, ikr... Losing memory is never a good thing..

      You are most welcome!

      Delete
  9. I just hope he sees it as a second chance and comes clean that he has powers so they won’t fight and have this spiral again it’s very emotionally draining on them both....

    Thank you for translating Miss.Snail-nim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah That's what i'm hopping too, to clear up this misunderstanding and decide either they want to start again or clean break up.

      You are most welcome (͠≖ ͜Κ–͠≖)πŸ‘Œ

      Delete
  10. Gosh, hi its me again, im just so stressed reading this manhwa and Poor DH, eventhough he is not the best seme but he dont deserve this really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know your feeling dear... it was stressfull for me too while reading this...

      Delete

Post a Comment