Skip to main content

Chapter 57

















 

Comments

  1. I don't even know where to begin huhu.. my heart.. when will they reconcile huhu please remember more aaaahhh

    Thank you so much for the chapter!!~ ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe.. yeah me too.. i'm hoping his hypnosis will wear off soon..

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the fast and constant releases! I am happy to see his memory is slowly coming back but I am also worried... the best situation would be that ML is completely honest with the MC and that the MC is willing to talk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup that such an ideal scenes...

      You are most welcome.

      Delete
  3. I really home he can remember everything soon T-T

    Thanks for the update♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i don't want to play at memory lost too long..

      My pleasure..

      Delete
  4. I was confused when i first scrolled like how tf did they started pouncing into each other and i went back to chapter 56 and went back here again. Then amidst scrolling it come out that It was just sort of a de ja vu dream. I hope things will be better this time anyways I'm spewing too much Thank you for translating and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly happen to me too.. i thought i missed something but looking at the background color i just keep scrolling and notice that it was a dream.. sob sob sob too bad...

      Delete

Post a Comment