As a super-powerful person who can control a person's mind and see the near future, HaeSeo begins dreaming of having a relationship with a man whose face he cannot see while working as a speech academy instructor. When he was offered to do a lecture on leadership education, which he tried to reject, he sees a major disaster occurring in the lobby of the TJ Group, he quickly used his abilities to prevent the accident from occurring. However, due to the side effect of using his ability excessively



















Oh my God!!
ReplyDelete( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛) 👉
DeleteAaaaah He didn't delete the message history omg maybe he just deleted the number and no their entire convo? T.T please don't start anything Haesoo.. Dohyuk finally wanted to he honest and come clean to you huhu.. Thank you so much aaahhh so thankful for your wonderful translations
ReplyDeleteHi VeiHakase, yeah i was like haven't you notice this before... U didn't check your phone and doubt on this entire conversation that you don't remember with...
DeleteI'm having anxiety for next chapter... With this go smooth or we will get torture again.
Lastly, you are most welcome dear..
please reconcile....
ReplyDeletethat's my wish too (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
Deleteuuuuu god I am nervous I hope it goes well. Thank you for the chapter!
ReplyDeleteme too, I'm worried for coming chapters...
DeleteYou are most welcome ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )
Thank you so much for the chapter!! I’m so invested in this :3
ReplyDeletemy pleasure... (─‿‿─)
DeleteThank you so much for translating it, I just can't wait to see what's coming next
ReplyDeleteyou are most welcome (*^▽^)
DeleteI feel sorry for DH
ReplyDeleteAnd the fact HS will fall in love with DH thou he erased his memories is funny😂
N kinda stupid lol
No matter how he forgets he will walk down this path again n love DH again
I feel sad for them but I hope they would finally talk through it
ReplyDelete