Skip to main content

Chapter 59


















 

Comments

  1. I hope they make up soon. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping the same but i'm also afraid that's means we reaching the end.. ( ͡❛ ﹏ ͡❛)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah.. i hate clift hanger..
      (╯ ͡ΰ²₯ ﹏ ͡ΰ²₯)╯┻━┻

      Delete
  3. Uwaaa thank you for updating sensei!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "No!!!" at the end is the reaction of all of us readers. I can't possibly wait another week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... You are right... Can't wait for next chapter...
      (。-_-。 )

      Delete
  5. Omg, i think im going to pass out!!! so he has almost all the memories and NOW SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL THEM?!!!! the no at the end is such a mood for the readers lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear... Don't pass out yet... Hehehe we need to be strong for next chapter.. 😘

      Delete
  6. Who's that man ??? 😳 I am getting excited that Haseo's memory was getting back , I hope both of them will be ok , back as lover ❤️ thank you so much for updating 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know too... Buti think he is one of DoHyuk's enemy.
      Yeah i'm happy with the development except the ending huhuhu
      You are most welcome.

      Delete
    2. @MyKitKat if u remember at the cinema scene where it got burn the man that following dohyuk he's out for revenge for what dohyuk did to him..

      Delete
    3. Yeah.. i kinda suspecting that guy too ... I think you are right..

      Delete
  7. Please update a.s.a.p..need to know what happened to cha dohyuk 😫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall wait till this week to know what happen... Hope nothing too bad...

      Delete
  8. I'm so anxious about what will happened that I didn't read this last friday and yes my anxiety is now upped at +100 T.T thank you so much for the chapter ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, no wonder I didn't see your comment last Friday, nevertheless.. me too can't wait for thiss week chapter.. huhuhu

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the update !! Huhu you're the best! I think I know what will happen next chapter. The flashing blue lights at the end is the powers of ML so yeahhhh. Revelation and acceptance. I feel like we're going near to the end ohnoooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noo.. i need more hahaha but yeah i need a good closure too..

      Delete
  10. i been rewatching this chapter for the whole week hahaha i can’t wait for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huhuhu i'm sad there is no new chapter this week but i hope author will always in a good health and bring us more chapters...

      Delete

Post a Comment