Skip to main content

Chapter 61















 

Comments

  1. Thank you sooo much for updating so fast. I hope they will be able to meet soon , I miss those two’s sweet moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.. i'm waiting for thing get cleared between them..

      Delete
  2. I'm just happy he didn't bail on DoHyuk deymmm they're both hurt but please you guys love each other AAAAHHHHHH

    Thank you so much for the chapter!!~ 🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. I know right.. i wanna them to clear up everything and start loving each other since they really need to...

      You are welcome.

      Delete
  3. M happy to see that things are getting cleared up for them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but Dohyuk don't even have a chance to explain properly... Sigh.. i want Haeseo to see how sincere he is now... So he can accept Dohyuk wholeheartedly...

      Delete
  4. Not gonna lie im happy that he remembers dohyuk but i kinda dont like whats currently happening. I know they are both the same having an ability but the cost is family (you know what i mean).. i feel like just a feeling not 100% percent will be the outcome..its like they are going to isolate themselves from everyone. I mean i understand very much but its kinda not a good way tho.. aaagggh i dont know i dont care anymore!! i just want them to be together !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup... I desperately need they to mend thier relationship and go through this together not struggle separately alone...
      Huhuhu

      Delete
    2. I get what you're saying but both their families aren't really healthy cause his brother just uses him to Hypnotize his parents so he can have his career, even when HaeSeo begged not to do it anymore he was selfish and had him do it. While Dohyuk's family is abusive and or just using/doing things out of selfishness too

      Delete
    3. yeah both of them really have a familiy issue Dohyuk had it worse since non of the family memeber on his side (i remember his mother was ok with him on earlier chapter , yet she didn't appeared after that) ... As for Heaseo, his own mother really abandoned him but at least he have his aunt and uncle but he didn't open up to them.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your hard work! I’m excited to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kidda understand this dynamic... sometime it's took a person similar to you to understand each other...they need to fight together to pass their trauma...huhu..i hope they get back together..thank you for the translation 💓💓

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so ready for them to see each other again. Thank you so much for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don’t know why
    whenever i see tht HS hyung i feel annoyed n hate tht nosy and useless motherfkxer :3
    sorry i m rude 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i agree... i feel uneasy when I see him too...

      Delete
  9. “How lonely he must have been”
    Now u know n understand his desperation HS :”3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gohyuk is pitigul... really.. i feel bad for him..

      Delete

Post a Comment