As a super-powerful person who can control a person's mind and see the near future, HaeSeo begins dreaming of having a relationship with a man whose face he cannot see while working as a speech academy instructor. When he was offered to do a lecture on leadership education, which he tried to reject, he sees a major disaster occurring in the lobby of the TJ Group, he quickly used his abilities to prevent the accident from occurring. However, due to the side effect of using his ability excessively













I feel like crying 😭😭😭
ReplyDeleteOh dear...
Deleteoh no 🥺😭😭😭 please go to him right now
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for them to meet up... It has been a while...
Deleteahh finally!!!! im so happy!!! T-T
ReplyDeletethanks for the update traductor-chan
Your welcome.
DeleteHello miss snail i was very rude in last comment but I'm feeling very pleasant after this chapter I've a doubt
ReplyDelete1. Can't find your Instagram ID
2. Where is this manhwa officially realesed
3. Where do you get the raws of this manhwa
Thank you for your translation
Hi dear.. i understand your frustration from my drastic action...
Delete1) i put my ig name on blog profile. You should be able to find from there.
2 &3 ) you may find raw on Lezhin kr.
You are most welcome
Yes! Here comes the redemption arc! I love this couple. Thank you for the translation Miss Snail.
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid like this is a final arc.. untangle all the knots... Huhuhu tbh, i don't know are going to reach 100 chapters or less than that.
DeleteAnother season would be nice but I don't want the story to go cliche. I hope there will be 5 extras minimum though. Now that I think about it, this webtoon has a novel is it?
DeleteHurm.. i'm not sure about novel tho... I never search for it before...
DeleteYeah having a side story wojld be nice. I was disappointed Hey Prince! No side story. Hahaha
It is somewhat of a staple for webtoon to have extras or side stories now so I am a bit disappointed when they don't have them. Also I always get second couple syndrome from them.
DeleteYess i got it but on lezhin it's in korean language and today chapter 62 was realesed so my question is how you both coordinate and realese on the same date
ReplyDeleteI just know the date & time they update in KR... Then I'll start translating from there.. then walla it's done hehehe
DeleteSo heartbreaking huhuhu I hope they get together soon!!! Thanks for the translate!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying the same... I wanna see then clear thing up between them so much..
DeleteI am so sad when realize that I can't open your blog to check the update 😭 but then I remember I ever got notification by email that u replied my comment , I tried to click it and finally I can open it ❤️ please .. let me read this , I am so appreciate for your hard work to translate it , and I love this manhwa too. Thank you so much ❤️
ReplyDeleteOh dear... Yeah we almost lost the blog tbh.. i was discouraged at one point... But seeing there are many fans of this manhwa sending me msg made me decided to route to a new page
DeleteOh finnaly he made up with the hyung.. And please visit cha dohyuk as soon as possible. They both need each other ㅠㅠ
ReplyDeleteThank you for uploading this manwha :)
Yeah i'm glad they made up. It's feel like we are moving toward final arc.. right..
DeleteAaaaahhhhhh Haesoo finally!!! I hope you hurry since our DoHyuk is seeing hallucinations again D: Thank you so much for the chapter!!!~ huhu I'm so glad I finally saw this again (kinda puzzled why it's gone for a moment until I saw some of the comments hehe) 🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻
ReplyDeleteHihihi.. sorry .. i was thinking of you and few regulars on this blog too.. i hope they can find me well ..
DeleteThank you so so much for your translation 🥰 can’t wait for the next installment!! Have a great week and thank you again!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome, you too have a awesome weekend!
DeleteThank you for your hard wroking
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure..
DeleteHuhu thank you for being back and i am so sorry to hear about your work being stolen. I was disheartened when i was not able to access your blog earlier. I truly appreciate the hard word ❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you for your support and love. I'm sorry that I had to disabled my blog. And i'm glad to have you back.
DeleteThank you for this translation. Your hard work is much appreciated!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome. And thank you for your love and support
DeleteGoshhh, although i can't really accept Dohyuk after all he has done to Haeseo (the whole "have ulterior motives" thing by dating him) but i can understand his desperation too with him growing up in a messed up family. Although i know deep down in my heart that Haesoo will be much happier if he find another man that can love him wholeheartly from the beginning and accept him as he is, i also pity Dohyuk. Although he will never get a 100% support from me, i also dont hate him that much.
ReplyDeleteI get you... Dohyuk was also a victim in his family... Well , let's see how author wanna wrap this whole thing up.
DeleteOMG!!!! Welcome back Ms.Snail!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that someone stole your translation....
ReplyDeleteI almost thought you were never coming back :'> I was just reading chapter 61 and i slept.....but when i woke up i just can't access the link anymore :'>
I may be late for saying this but.....Welcome back <3
Thank you. It's frustrating but after cool down i'm able to come back hehehehe
DeleteI'm glad Minho and Haeseo talked
ReplyDelete