Skip to main content

Chapter 64















 

Comments

  1. Just kiss and make up 😒 Thank you for translating ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god *sigh*
    Thank you for translating❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this manhwa before 16 hours in some other platform but it was in Korean and I was just glancing at the pictures but when I reached the page where dohyuk said that you can live freely I saw he smile and quickly realised that something is wrong then I translated it from Google then understood the story
    But I'm thankful to you again for you translation miss snail
    Please pray them for become one I can't see them suffer πŸ₯Ί
    I don't understand why dohyuk is said if hassio know about his background
    Lovers never bother about the background the only need their partner to be safe why is he sad for that
    Sorry I talked a more
    But THANK YOU miss snail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome... It's fine you can express yourself here...
      I like reading people thought on the chapter..

      Delete
  4. I cried aaaahhh wwhhhyyy.. DoHyuuuuk aaah you both precious babies T.T

    Thank you so much for the chapter!!~ πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My anxiety reached it peak when dohyuk asking for break up which is somehow i anticipate. Because I know author like to torture us.. but i'm glad seeing HaeSeo say not to breakup.

      Delete
    2. The author really loves to torture us but deym.. ill get an appointment for check up for my heart TvT..

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for translating and letting us read this for free γƒΎ(◍´▿`◍)οΎ‰οΎž

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Please don't break up huhu you both have suffered enough. Can't wait for the next chapters. Thanks as always miss snail for the translations. You are a doll ❤️😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the translation!! I am rooting for these two, hopefully, the next chapter is a little happier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so . I need to see them happy after this ...

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much.
    Just make up and live happy together

    ReplyDelete
  9. I m happy that at least they r talking it through

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally, they are talking! 😌

    ReplyDelete
  11. HS run away and now DH tryin to run away 😒 pls just kiss and made up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment