Skip to main content

Chapter 65 [The End]






















 

Comments

  1. 😭😭😭😭😭 No , after all this torture we want more of them together πŸ˜’πŸ’”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, i have a high hope that author will bring more of them on side story... if not i'll be crying a bucket.. they are like my baby...

      Delete
  2. Miss snail I can't handle it
    Pleassssss I think I can't stop thinking about them from now. It'll take at least 2 months to completely forget about them and I don't want them to leave me us all like that I'm happy for them but....
    It's ok till they are happy I'm happy to but why this ended I'm really fed now so many of my favorite are ending why😣😣😣
    But I am indebt on you such a clean and relatable translation I've cross cheked many times it's all correct
    Please miss snail never remove this from here sometimes I'll really come and read this from starting
    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my... first of all thank you for the compliment... I'm not sure how accurate the translation but i quess all thanks to translator apps and internet... I'm feel honor if you like my translation, really... let's hope the auther will bring us a great side story..

      If nothing happen that need me to remove the page, i'll be leaving it here. come and visit anytime. This is not the end.. I'll be picking up new project in the future too,,

      Delete
  3. I mean, I'm happy for them that they made up but.. but why so short aaaahhh I need more interaction and more talking about their situation and I can't point it out very well but I think y'all understand where I am going.. aaah I hope the side stories make up with it though aaaahhhhh so happy for them and sad for myself.. It didn't sink in for me yet that this will be the last chapter of the main story TvT

    Thank you so so much for bringing us this lovely translations ❤️❤️ πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome bestie... I didn't expected to see the main story to be ended this soon too... I thought we are going to have more... Yup I hope the side stories can make up of what we reader want too... they just make up and now weare saying good bye... sigh... what was my suffering for...

      Delete
  4. Thank you 😭 the ending is so fast. Thank you for picking up this manwha ❤️ I hope side stories will be long and smutty 🀣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. suddenly we are het with ending chapter...

      You are most welcome.

      Delete
  5. Noooooo 😭😭😭 i was looking forward for the entire week for this chap and the end?? I feel betrayed. I hope author-sama will have 20+ or more side stories. Thanks miss snail for translating and sharing such beautiful BL story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you sister... We feel the same...

      You are most welcome.

      Delete
  6. First of all: thank you so much for having used your time translating this! We really appreciate it!
    Second: I really didn’t expected the end tf!! I was like “omg what?” probably because I feel like it’s incomplete. I mean- To be honest, it was better if the uke actually remembered everything.. or not? Still beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. - you are welcome

      - yes the uke remembered everything now... I think after Dohyuk got stabbed the memories flowed back in to him.

      Delete
  7. Thank you so very much for translating this Manhua, it was an emotional roller coaster, but they got their happy ending ❤️. I can’t stop smiling and I look forward to the side story! Thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... Happy ending is the best...

      You are most welcome..

      Delete
  8. Yay happy ending TnT)9. Dohyuk is so cute without his shadow persona.
    Now we have to wait for the lovely extras. Thank you for translating this story, your efforts are really appreciated Miss Snail. This webtoon is on Bomtoon is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome.

      I bought it from Lezhin...

      Delete
    2. I didn't know it was on Lezhin, thank you for telling me! Time to burn some coins ~

      Delete
    3. Yes here is the raw link

      https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/dream_lie#_=_

      Delete
  9. Manifesting for long side storiesπŸ’žπŸ˜­ thank u miss snail for the translations! πŸ˜—

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omaghad.Finally, a happy ending ༼ΰ²’_ΰ²’༽♡. I'm very grateful to miss snail, tysm ( ᐕ)ΰ©­♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess.. a happy ending...

      You are most welcome!

      Delete
  11. What ??? Is it finish already ?!? 😭 I am so happy to see them together again , but .. why should be end ?!! 😭 Thank you so much Miss Snail for your hard work ❤️ I wish u will take another BL manhwa and translate it , have a pleasant weekend πŸ’—πŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe yeah I do have something in my mind . The only challenge is the watermark for that manhwa is ridiculously large and i can't buy the raw of that series.. hahaha...

      Delete
  12. Thank you so much! I was reading this for a while and i didn't expect that to end quickly like this. But it was so fun to read. πŸ’— πŸ’— After finding your blog i read everything you translate they are all good stories and you translate them so good. Again thank you for your hardwork. πŸ’— πŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliments... I'm glad you're liking all the series I translated... Such an honour...

      Delete
  13. Miss snail thank you for updating this still the last chapter! Thank you for a lot i got to read this incredible manhwa because of you!!...im so happy for them now they are gonna get married btw that marriage proposal is one of the best i seen hahaha.. again thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i never seem slumsy proposal as Dohyuk hahaha.. Haeseo even putting the ring on himself hahaha

      Delete
  14. You are my goddess the blessing from heaven I thank you for letting us read this thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. i cried omg thank you so much Ms.Snail For translating this

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ommggggg😭😭😭😭🀧🀧🀧 THANK YOU SO MUCH😭😭❣️

    ReplyDelete
  17. " is this the same perfume I use? " threw me off mah balcony. Holy crap I'm so happy for theeeeemmmm 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  18. TYSM MISS SNAIL I ENJOYED READING THIS A LOTTT LOB YOUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is heartwarming☺️
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aaaaahhhh.. that was soooo satisfying thank u sooooo much 😊

    ReplyDelete
  21. May I ask what does Dohyuk do? What is his occupation?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ughhh!!!! They're so cute I'm going to die from heart attack and thank u Miss Snail for translating this.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That ended differently because Haeseo chose to be brave and accept his love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment