As a super-powerful person who can control a person's mind and see the near future, HaeSeo begins dreaming of having a relationship with a man whose face he cannot see while working as a speech academy instructor. When he was offered to do a lecture on leadership education, which he tried to reject, he sees a major disaster occurring in the lobby of the TJ Group, he quickly used his abilities to prevent the accident from occurring. However, due to the side effect of using his ability excessively




















THIS SO GOOOD, IS IT END ? NO MORE SPECIAL CHAPTER? THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR HARD WORK, I LOVE YOUU ^^
ReplyDeleteYeah .. it's ended now... They live happily ever after...
Delete😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤
ReplyDeleteDon't be sad dear...
Deletey'all I've never been this jealous in my life 😭. Also thank you so much ❤
ReplyDeleteI know what you meant...
Delete- your welcome..
I’m so happy, they are so cute!! Thank you so much for the translation!!! ❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteHihihi... You are welcome!
DeleteThey are so cute 😍 I hope it will be other side stories again 😊 thank you so much Miss Snail for your hard work ❤️
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome... Yeah dohyuk change so much
DeleteNooooo (〒﹏〒)
ReplyDeleteSob sob.
DeleteIm crying they are finally happy..
ReplyDeleteYeah... Finally...
DeleteMISS SNAIL, I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK :( I'm sorry for whoever had leaked your chapters, but thank you for bringing this back 😭😭 I'm a huge fan!💜
ReplyDeleteThank you... Huhuhu
DeleteI just knew today that there's a new chapter aaaaahhh!! I'd like to out myself underneath the mud.. THEY'RE SO CUTE!!! AAAAHHHH..
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the chapter ❤️ and as always your translations are top notch 👌🏻👌🏻
No wonder I didn't see your comment after the chapter released, i have my doubts that you might now aware huhuhu
Deleteahhh im crying at last there finally happy
ReplyDeleteTo Ms.Snail thank u so much for uploading a wonderful story and those who leaked your chapters i wish they will have karma not now but soon🥲😭
Thank you.. yeah they finally have a happy ending hehehe.. i'm so relieved this manhwa ended well.
DeleteOhh My......I love the Ending ..😭😭
ReplyDeleteI want more 🤧🤧
Me too.. i need more hehehe
DeleteI wish we could have more! Thank you so much for the chapters!
ReplyDeleteYeah too bad.
DeleteYour welcome.
I'm so happy for them! Thank you so much for the chapters, Miss Snail.
ReplyDeleteYour welcome...
DeleteHe can buy me all the Rouis Vuitton he wants! 🤣
ReplyDeleteHahaha i also want ...
DeleteI'm glad I found this! Thank you for the translation!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome
DeleteI’m happy to found this Ms. Snail. I’ve been looking for the completed manga of their story! Thank you! ☺️
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure!
DeleteI wish we had more of them together. Thank you so much for the chapters Ms.snail.
ReplyDeleteThat's my wish too...
DeleteYou are welcome!
THANKS FOR THR TRANSLATION!!! i hope u have a good day ahead!! <3
ReplyDeleteYour welcome!
DeleteAnd thank you~
Thank you so much translator-sama!! (●♡∀♡) Ilysm (。・//ε//・。) hope there's more ... just one more chap(ʘᴗʘ✿) cant move on yet(ʃƪ^3^) have hangover on this couple♡(> ਊ <)♡
ReplyDeleteyouare most welcome!
DeleteMiss snail thank you thank you thank you Sooooo much rlly thank you from bottom of my heart 🤧🤗🤗😣😆😄
ReplyDeleteAhhh this is such a good manhwa 🤧🤧🤧
You are most welcome 😘
Deletei totally love this kyaaaa........ needed more side stories..wyaaaa
ReplyDeleteyeah.. unfortunately it's ended now..
DeleteTbh i thought this was a omegaverse type but its really sad and i still cant believe that theres only 1 side story and we didnt even get to see that disgusting fathers face (not that i hoped for bcoz i would cuss at him) atleast its a happy ending i thought the ending was gonna be sad bcoz i thought the seme will die but anyways atleast this translation is good its not blurry
ReplyDeleteHehe~ some may like this turn to omega verse but some may not... At least from my circle of friends... I_m praying hard for this to not turn sad ending because I hate it.. they suffer a lot .. huhu~ nevertheless, thank you for your compliment on my translation..
DeleteSuch an amazing story!! I love it!! 😍😍😍
ReplyDeleteGlad you loving it!
DeleteTHANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!! I LOVE THIS MANHWA SM!! 🙏 Thank you for translating!! 💖💖💖💖
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome~
Deleteaww they are meant for each other...i'm glad the seme found happiness and true love with uke. altho i wonder why both of them got the power. i swear the story can be drag a lil bit longer but overall nice story and happy ending. tysm for the translations!!! <3
ReplyDeleteyup amd I wish they show morethe good in the power they have instead of the bad they experienced huhuhu
DeleteI can't get enough.. it's my choice for bein single but why do i feel this way?? Dang it hahahaha.. btw thanks again Miss.Snail u still have any recommendations?
ReplyDeletehahaha indeed, I'm a single too..
Deleteas for recommendation, I'm not good in giving any but there are few are my fav.
Yaoi (mostly mahwa)
- i was reincarnated in another world and auctioned off as a slave (manga)
- reincarnate into demon king evelogia's world (manga)
- summoning a BL Fan to another world
- love shuttle
-on or off
- Sign
- bj alex
- the boss is too much
- hold me tight
- don't pick up the soap
- my four masters
- nevermore
shonen - ai (mostly manhua)
- deliverance of the counter attack
- do i smell?
- whose baby is it
- film emperor's reincarnation script
- i'd rather believe
- me, the psychiatrist in the immortal world
- i ship my rival x me.
- good night liang xiao
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPLOADING THISS😭💞💕
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for uploading this!<3
ReplyDeleteyou are most welcome
DeleteIs this not available noww?
ReplyDeleteThe chapter 50 until the end is not available anymore and I hope I can read it 😭
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the translations!
ReplyDelete